Handsome Little Devils ‘Conjure’ up a show in Keystone
January 23, 2014
If you go
What: Handsome Little Devils present “Conjure”
When: Friday, Jan. 17, and Saturday, Jan. 18; doors open at 6:15 p.m. and show starts at 7 p.m.
Where: Warren Station, Ida Belle Drive, Keystone
Cost: Advance tickets are $20 for adults and $12 for children 12 and younger; day-of tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and younger, subject to availability
More information: To purchase tickets or for more information, visit http://www.warrenstation.com
Warren Station at Keystone and Colorado’s own Handsome Little Devils present “Conjure,” a must-see event with jaw-dropping illusions and mystifying feats, on Friday, Jan. 17, and Saturday, Jan. 18.
The Handsome Little Devils have collaborated with director Joseph Wartnerchaney and the Manhattan Creative group to create something truly unique. The Handsome Little Devils deliver an offbeat, Vaudeville-style performance with the charm of Penn and Teller, the spectacle of David Copperfield, gut-busting comedy, juggling and a hint of suspense.
“Conjure” is the lightheartedly macabre tale of a quirky magician, Cornelius, who must, with the help of the audience, bring back his loving, bumbling, deceased assistant, Abigail Nightly, to perform the magic show of a lifetime, or after-lifetime. If the audience truly believes, then Abigail will arrive, a buzzing bundle of energy who loves magic.
The Handsome Little Devils have performed on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and have been featured in the New York Post, the New York Times and ABC News. With skillful illusions and dance numbers; the Handsome Little Devils’ unique brand of comedy; and, of course, beautiful costumes, music and set pieces, “Conjure” will be a high-energy piece of theater that will have the audience in Warren Station shouting “ipso presto!”
Advance tickets are $20 for adults and $12 for children 12 and younger at http://www.warrenstation.com. On Friday, Jan. 17, and Saturday, Jan. 18, tickets will be $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and younger.
Day-of ticket sales are subject to availability. “Conjure” is general-admission seating on a first-come, first-served basis, and all ages are welcome.
Trending In: Events
- Wine Ink column: Duckhorn Wine Co. takes a new flight path
- High Country parents hit the road, combining newborn life with camper life
- Escape Room Breckenridge first of its kind in Summit County
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Cut your own Christmas tree in Summit County
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate