How does your beard stack up?
November 5, 2013
Though most Summit County men let their beards grow all willy-nilly, careful grooming and attention to style are necessary to compete at the international level. The World Beard and Mustache Championships, held this year in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, on Nov. 2, identifies 18 beard and mustache categories for its annual competition. Here are a few of the categories with famous facial hair examples.
Trending In: Events
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Book review: ‘Far From the Madding Crowd,’ by Thomas Hardy
- Each ski run at Breckenridge Ski Resort has a name and a story all its own
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Stories from the trenches: Vail Valley service workers talk shop
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4