How does your beard stack up?
November 5, 2013
Though most Summit County men let their beards grow all willy-nilly, careful grooming and attention to style are necessary to compete at the international level. The World Beard and Mustache Championships, held this year in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, on Nov. 2, identifies 18 beard and mustache categories for its annual competition. Here are a few of the categories with famous facial hair examples.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Breckenridge Film Festival showing ‘Beauty and the Beast’ with behind-the-scenes discussion
- Dancing with Stars steps aside for ‘Tonight Show’ after $290K haul
- Book Review: YA author takes on immigration in ‘The Border’
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Parade of Homes event showcases Summit County’s most interesting homes
- Man who fatally crashed into Lake Dillon was driving 60 mph, possibly intoxicated, report says
- Mountain Town News: How to keep Yellowstone’s supervolcano from blasting
- Eastbound lanes of Interstate 70 near Vail will close Friday morning to remove crashed semi
- High Country Crime: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards, sheriff’s office says
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)