How does your beard stack up?
November 5, 2013
Though most Summit County men let their beards grow all willy-nilly, careful grooming and attention to style are necessary to compete at the international level. The World Beard and Mustache Championships, held this year in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, on Nov. 2, identifies 18 beard and mustache categories for its annual competition. Here are a few of the categories with famous facial hair examples.
Trending In: Events
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- St. Patrick’s Day events in Breckenridge, Keystone and around Summit County
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Summit County singer Beau Thomas takes the stage on NBC’s ‘The Voice’
- How the trails on Breckenridge Ski Resort’s Peak 10 got their names
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk in Aspen
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault