Keystone’s Winter Wine Weekend adds indulgences of whiskey, chocolate
Ryan Summerlin February 13, 2014
If you go
What: Winter Wine Weekend
When: Friday, Feb. 14, and Saturday, Feb. 15
Where: Warren Station, River Run, Keystone
Cost: Advance tickets are $25 for Friday and $30 for Saturday, and day-of prices are $30 for Friday and $40 for Saturday; $50 two-night passes are available until the end of the day Friday
More information: Tickets include a wine glass and unlimited samples, and participants must be 21 or older. See the menus and wine selections and make reservations prior to the event at www.warrenstation.com.
If your New Year’s resolution was to control those guilty pleasures, well, Warren Station may give you a reason to reconsider. Starting Friday, Feb. 14, the performance venue in Keystone will host its third-annual Winter Wine Weekend to pair with the resort’s Savor the Slopes campaign.
Friday, Feb. 14, leads with a social affair, “For the Love of Wine, Whiskey … and Chocolate.” Attendees will experience a swoon-worthy combination of samples, including romantic reds, ice wine, wine-infused cocktails, whiskey blends and delectable, chocolate-inspired pieces.
Live jazz starring Eric Lilley, a chocolate mini-bar and dancing merge for an unforgettable end to a Valentine’s celebration. Of course, the night isn’t just meant for couples. Whether you come single or with a date or a group of friends, Keystone’s Winter Wine Weekend is all about good taste.
The divine celebration continues on Saturday, Feb. 15, at 7 p.m. with a wine tasting accompanied by select food pairings. Visitors will be able to choose from a broad spectrum of varietals in this walk-around event, showcasing bold fireplace reds with sparkling and winter whites.
Hors d’oeuvres, cheeses and breads prepared by Black Diamond Catering will be available to sample with each sip, while top wine specialists from Republic National Distributing Co. help you to develop your palate. Live music by Deano, featuring the classic sounds of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, round out a memorable and affordable weekend of indulgences at Warren Station.
Trending In: Events
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hey, Spike! polishes a story of Kingdom royalty
- Parade of Homes event showcases Summit County’s most interesting homes
- New art exhibit in Frisco showcases the Faces of Summit County
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case