Lake Dillon Theatre Company workshop students present ‘Jungle Book’
Ryan Summerlin June 30, 2014
If you go
What: “The Jungle Book,” performed by Lake Dillon Theatre Company Summer Youth Workshop
When: 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21
Where: Dillon Amphitheatre, Dillon
More information: Visit www.lakedillontheatre.org, or call (970) 513-9386.
As part of its 2014 Summer Youth Workshops, the Lake Dillon Theatre Company presents, “The Jungle Book,” on Saturday June 21, at 10 a.m. at the Dillon Amphitheatre in Dillon. The public is invited to this free performance.
Based on “The Mowgli Stories,” by Rudyard Kipling, the show features breakdancing monkeys, busybody macaws, marching elephants and more. Join Mowgli and his friends as he learns the laws of the jungle, while trying to protect himself and his adopted wolf pack from the dangers lurking in the trees. “The Jungle Book” is written by Tim Pare and is suitable for all ages.
“The Jungle Book” is a free event, and tickets or reservations are not necessary. For more information on the Lake Dillon Theatre Company’s summer youth workshops and other events, visit www.lakedillontheatre.org.
Trending In: Events
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge