Lake Dillon Theatre Company workshop students present ‘Jungle Book’
June 30, 2014
If you go
What: “The Jungle Book,” performed by Lake Dillon Theatre Company Summer Youth Workshop
When: 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21
Where: Dillon Amphitheatre, Dillon
More information: Visit http://www.lakedillontheatre.org, or call (970) 513-9386.
As part of its 2014 Summer Youth Workshops, the Lake Dillon Theatre Company presents, "The Jungle Book," on Saturday June 21, at 10 a.m. at the Dillon Amphitheatre in Dillon. The public is invited to this free performance.
Based on "The Mowgli Stories," by Rudyard Kipling, the show features breakdancing monkeys, busybody macaws, marching elephants and more. Join Mowgli and his friends as he learns the laws of the jungle, while trying to protect himself and his adopted wolf pack from the dangers lurking in the trees. "The Jungle Book" is written by Tim Pare and is suitable for all ages.
"The Jungle Book" is a free event, and tickets or reservations are not necessary. For more information on the Lake Dillon Theatre Company's summer youth workshops and other events, visit http://www.lakedillontheatre.org.
Trending In: Events
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Book review: ‘Far From the Madding Crowd,’ by Thomas Hardy
- Each ski run at Breckenridge Ski Resort has a name and a story all its own
- Stories from the trenches: Vail Valley service workers talk shop
- The Crown coffee shop and bar in Breckenridge is a cozy new hangout
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county