Lake Dillon Theatre Company workshop students present ‘Jungle Book’
June 30, 2014
If you go
What: “The Jungle Book,” performed by Lake Dillon Theatre Company Summer Youth Workshop
When: 10 a.m. Saturday, June 21
Where: Dillon Amphitheatre, Dillon
More information: Visit http://www.lakedillontheatre.org, or call (970) 513-9386.
As part of its 2014 Summer Youth Workshops, the Lake Dillon Theatre Company presents, "The Jungle Book," on Saturday June 21, at 10 a.m. at the Dillon Amphitheatre in Dillon. The public is invited to this free performance.
Based on "The Mowgli Stories," by Rudyard Kipling, the show features breakdancing monkeys, busybody macaws, marching elephants and more. Join Mowgli and his friends as he learns the laws of the jungle, while trying to protect himself and his adopted wolf pack from the dangers lurking in the trees. "The Jungle Book" is written by Tim Pare and is suitable for all ages.
"The Jungle Book" is a free event, and tickets or reservations are not necessary. For more information on the Lake Dillon Theatre Company's summer youth workshops and other events, visit http://www.lakedillontheatre.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- BREAKING: Silverthorne police request residents take shelter
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow