Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
June 11, 2014
A sunny Saturday made for the perfect "Beach day" for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Music Scene: Live music from Breckenridge, Frisco, Summit County and beyond
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- This weekend’s live music from Breckenridge, Frisco & Summit County
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Hummingbirds of Summit County: Look for broad-tailed, Rufous and Calliope this summer
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January