Made in Summit County: Neet Dangles
October 30, 2013
Name of business or product: Neet Dangles.
Date business or product was launched: In 2012, I started making dangles for my friends and successfully sold them at Jazz in the Park located in the heart of Denver.
What goods do you make here in Summit County? How much do they cost? I make hair wraps that I call dangles: bright-colored custom hemp with string braided into your hair with beads and feathers hanging, built to last in all forms. I have semi-permanent dangles attached in your hair with a clamp-in bead or headband of all different shapes and sizes. Price ranges from $15 to $50, depending on length and how many beads you like. I also make crochet hippie headbands.
What’s great about making your products here? This town inspires me to create beautiful products. I love to share art in every way, and my way is in your hair.
What’s new with your company or product? I will have a booth at the Breckenridge Sunday Market every Sunday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. selling fun hair dangles, custom and already made, and handmade headbands.
Why do you think it’s important for people in Summit County to buy locally made goods? We need to give back to one and other to give thanks for all the hard work we put in all winter. Buying local keeps me home making art and sharing it with others, so when people come in from out of town they see us supporting each other and want to come back year after year.
How can people find out more about your products? Come see me Sundays, email me at email@example.com, or find me on Etsy; search Neet Dangles.
Trending In: Events
- Halloween events: Tricks and treats around Summit County
- Haunted happenings for Halloween in Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain and around Summit County
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Restaurants in Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon offer Thanksgiving feasts for the kitchen-challenged
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Guide to 2016 opening day terrain and lifts at Keystone, Breck, Copper and Loveland
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Cows on the loose after I-70 truck rollover
- 5th Judicial District Attorney: Candidate embraces past mistake