Made in Summit County: ‘Not Your Grandma’s Phonics’
October 30, 2013
Name of business or product: "Not Your Grandma's Phonics."
Date business or product was launched: May 13.
What goods do you make here in Summit County? How much do they cost? In addition to this digital short story designed for an iPad, I have made music CDs for kids. I also have created a free website for children, their parents and educators. The musical story is $4.99.
What's great about making your products here? Summit County is a very caring community that encourages free spirits to create.
What's new with your company or product? Being accepted by Apple to publish my story at the iTunes/iBookstore is exciting and a new experience!
Why do you think it's important for people in Summit County to buy locally made goods? It's people and their unique talents who make a community. Buying a locally made product is a way of valuing one's contribution to a community.
How can people find out more about your products? Please visit http://www.conniesclassroom.com. In addition to activities for kids, there is a direct link to my musical story on the iBookstore.
Do you have a product that's made right here in Summit County? Contact A&E editor Krista Driscoll at email@example.com to be featured in Made in Summit.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades