Made in Summit County: That’s so snackshop
October 25, 2013
Name of business or product: That’s so snackshop, aka TSS.
Date business or product was launched? Nov. 11, 2011, our online store opened.
What goods do you make here in Summit County? How much do they cost? Our main products are hats ranging from $8 to $15. For every hat sold, proceeds are given to help support the Denver Rescue Mission and Feeding America. The sale of one hat provides up to 24 meals for those in need. In addition to hats, we sell cycling jerseys, T-shirts and other fun products.
What’s great about making your products here? Most of our products are designed in and all are distributed from Breckenridge. By having our home base in Breckenridge, it allows us to be more involved with the community and to see the difference a small business can make for others.
What’s new with your company or product? We are actively looking for local stores to carry some of our goods as an alternative to buying online. We are being selective in this process because we prefer to keep the cost to the customer reasonable. Simply put, more sales means being able to feed more of America’s hungry.
Why do you think it’s important for people in Summit County to buy locally made goods? It’s important for residents and/or visitors of Summit County to buy locally in order for businesses here of all sizes to be successful. The most important component for our company is that it enables us to “share the sweetness,” which means we continue to help support local programs and give to food banks locally and throughout America.
How can people find out more about your products? By visiting our website at http://www.thatssosnackshop.com.
Do you have a product that’s made right here in Summit County? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your product or business can be featured in Made in Summit.
Trending In: Events
- Music Scene: Live music from Breckenridge, Frisco, Summit County and beyond
- 40 oz to Freedom plays hockey tourney apres party in Silverthorne
- St. Patrick’s Day events in Breckenridge, Keystone and around Summit County
- This weekend’s live music from Breckenridge, Frisco & Summit County
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- In Breckenridge, a possible parking garage and roundabout on the horizon
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- Summit County churches rally behind pastor for new cancer treatment center
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases