Made in Summit: Magical Scraps
Ryan Summerlin October 30, 2013
Name of business or product: Magical Scraps Boutique & Studio.
Date business or product was launched: 1999 doing farmers markets and craft fairs; opened the shop in 2008.
What goods do you make here in Summit County? How much do they cost? We make a fun and fresh line of children’s clothing and women’s accessories. Our prices range from $10-$15 for our hair accessories and go up to $45 for girls’ dresses.
What’s great about making your products here? The lifestyle, of course! I love to be able to still go snowboarding and mountain biking in my free time.
What’s new with your company or product? We are always adding to our line and try to keep it fresh and exciting! We are forever on the lookout for the most vibrant textiles we can put our hands on.
Why do you think it’s important for people in Summit County to buy locally made goods? Because it keeps our local community vibrant and thriving.
How can people find out more about your products? Our website, www.magicalscraps.com, takes you to our easy page to shop. There you will find a selection of some of the products we hand make. Also, our Facebook page is a great place to keep up with our new products and also the other fun and unique products we stock in our shop on Main Street.
Do you have a product that’s made right here in Summit County? Contact A&E editor Krista Driscoll at email@example.com to be featured in Made in Summit.
Trending In: Events
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge