Now casting: “Rocky Mountain Christmas”
October 5, 2017
Breckenridge Backstage Theatre is currently casting for its next show, titled "Rocky Mountain Christmas" (playing Dec. 14-29). This original musical production needs men and women (ages 20-60).
The story is centered around a surprise snowstorm that brings together the members of a mountain community for a makeshift holiday celebration in 1880s Breckenridge. A window into a Christmas from long past, "Rocky Mountain Christmas" was created especially for those who love and admire the heart, the tenacity and the welcoming spirit of Breckenridge.
The holiday show was written by Jamie Patti and Christopher Willard and directed by Christopher Willard with music direction by Jeff Dixon.
In this casting, Breckenridge Backstage Theater is looking for four men and four women of all vocal ranges. The part will be developed based on the actors cast. General rehearsals begin in mid-October and are flexible based on actors' schedules. Tech rehearsals begin around Dec. 8, and performances are on Dec. 14-17, Dec. 20-23 and Dec. 26-29. All rehearsals will take place in Summit County and all performances will take place at the Breckenridge Theater.
If interested, send headshot, resume and email of interest to Chris at email@example.com for consideration.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Dia de los Muertos celebrated in Breckenridge
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Wine Ink: Implementing modern age of cartography into wine making (column)
- Book review: ‘Almost Pioneers,’ by Laura Gibson Smith
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction