PHOTOS: Keystone River Run Village Art Festival
July 29, 2017
An outdoor gallery featuring a diverse set of artists from all over the country is on display at Keystone's River Run Village this weekend. The Keystone River Run Village Art Festival offers a vast array of art including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, jewelry and much more. These works are on display and on sale today at Keystone Resort, rain or shine.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Dia de los Muertos celebrated in Breckenridge
- Book review: “Blood and Thunder”
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Restaurants in Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon offer Thanksgiving feasts for the kitchen-challenged
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)