‘Ready for Spaghetti’ fundraiser supports Lake Dillon Preschool early childhood programs
November 21, 2013
If you go
What: Ready for Spaghetti: An Evening of Family Fun Benefitting Lake Dillon Preschool, presented by Lake Dillon Preschool and Copper Mountain Resort
Where: Silverthorne Pavilion, 400 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne
When: 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16
Cost: Tickets are $20 for adults and $5 for children ages 3 to 12. Children 2 and younger are free. Raffle tickets are $5 each, or five for $20, and raffle ticket holders do not need to be present to win.
More information: For more information, visit http://www.lakedillonpreschool.com. For raffle tickets, call Kristina Klug at (970) 389-0508.
Lake Dillon Preschool's annual "Ready for Spaghetti: An Evening of Family Fun" will take place Saturday, Nov. 16, at the Silverthorne Pavilion.
Copper Mountain resort will provide a traditional spaghetti dinner, followed by renowned puppeteer Toni Napolitano's presentation of "Puppets on Parade," a delightful puppet show featuring trick marionettes performing incredible feats of skill and hilarity. Activities, a bounce house, vendors, door prizes and a performance by Lake Dillon Preschool students round out the evening.
Also returning this year is a raffle, featuring seven raffle packages that include services, ski packages and products from businesses in Summit County and beyond. Prizes include an Outdoor Adventure Package, a Ski Bum Package, two Winter Cleaning Packages, a Dinner and Show Package and more.
"Ready for Spaghetti is a fun community event for families and kids," said Kristina Klug, Lake Dillon Preschool board member and parent. "It's a terrific night of entertainment and food, and it's a good way for locals to support Lake Dillon Preschool."
Summit County's Lake Dillon Preschool and Early Learning Center is a nonprofit, parent cooperative organization that serves Summit County locals and visitors. Lake Dillon Preschool provides high-quality early-childhood education in a safe, nurturing, creative and earth-friendly environment, while focusing on the emotional, intellectual, social and physical development of children in our community.
All proceeds from the Ready for Spaghetti event benefit Lake Dillon Preschool. For more information, visit http://www.lakedillonpreschool.com. For raffle tickets, call Kristina Klug at (970) 389-0508.
Trending In: Events
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- St. Patrick’s Day events in Breckenridge, Keystone and around Summit County
- How the trails on Breckenridge Ski Resort’s Peak 10 got their names
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Old Dillon Inn reunion at Murphy’s in Silverthorne features four bands
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals