‘Ready for Spaghetti’ fundraiser supports Lake Dillon Preschool early childhood programs
Ryan Summerlin November 21, 2013
If you go
What: Ready for Spaghetti: An Evening of Family Fun Benefitting Lake Dillon Preschool, presented by Lake Dillon Preschool and Copper Mountain Resort
Where: Silverthorne Pavilion, 400 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne
When: 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16
Cost: Tickets are $20 for adults and $5 for children ages 3 to 12. Children 2 and younger are free. Raffle tickets are $5 each, or five for $20, and raffle ticket holders do not need to be present to win.
More information: For more information, visit www.lakedillonpreschool.com. For raffle tickets, call Kristina Klug at (970) 389-0508.
Lake Dillon Preschool’s annual “Ready for Spaghetti: An Evening of Family Fun” will take place Saturday, Nov. 16, at the Silverthorne Pavilion.
Copper Mountain resort will provide a traditional spaghetti dinner, followed by renowned puppeteer Toni Napolitano’s presentation of “Puppets on Parade,” a delightful puppet show featuring trick marionettes performing incredible feats of skill and hilarity. Activities, a bounce house, vendors, door prizes and a performance by Lake Dillon Preschool students round out the evening.
Also returning this year is a raffle, featuring seven raffle packages that include services, ski packages and products from businesses in Summit County and beyond. Prizes include an Outdoor Adventure Package, a Ski Bum Package, two Winter Cleaning Packages, a Dinner and Show Package and more.
“Ready for Spaghetti is a fun community event for families and kids,” said Kristina Klug, Lake Dillon Preschool board member and parent. “It’s a terrific night of entertainment and food, and it’s a good way for locals to support Lake Dillon Preschool.”
Summit County’s Lake Dillon Preschool and Early Learning Center is a nonprofit, parent cooperative organization that serves Summit County locals and visitors. Lake Dillon Preschool provides high-quality early-childhood education in a safe, nurturing, creative and earth-friendly environment, while focusing on the emotional, intellectual, social and physical development of children in our community.
All proceeds from the Ready for Spaghetti event benefit Lake Dillon Preschool. For more information, visit www.lakedillonpreschool.com. For raffle tickets, call Kristina Klug at (970) 389-0508.
Trending In: Events
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hey, Spike! polishes a story of Kingdom royalty
- Parade of Homes event showcases Summit County’s most interesting homes
- New art exhibit in Frisco showcases the Faces of Summit County
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case