Revamped Festival in the Park in Dillon has something for all ages
August 11, 2014
The sweet, sultry sounds of blues floated out from the stage at Dillon Town Park on Friday, Aug. 8, as the newly reimagined Festival in the Park kicked off its two-day run. A handful of children scrambled across an inflatable obstacle course, while others mastered the slides and wrecking ball or took a turn on the mechanical bull.
Others shopped the various vendor booths, grabbed snacks from the assortment of barbecue and food-truck purveyors or lounged in the grass, soaking up the sun and the live music.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- This weekend’s live music from Breckenridge, Frisco & Summit County
- Music Scene: Live music from Breckenridge, Frisco, Summit County and beyond
- Breckenridge Ski Resort Peak 9 run names have history that goes back farther than peak’s inception in ’70s
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?