Revamped Festival in the Park in Dillon has something for all ages
Ryan Summerlin August 11, 2014
The sweet, sultry sounds of blues floated out from the stage at Dillon Town Park on Friday, Aug. 8, as the newly reimagined Festival in the Park kicked off its two-day run. A handful of children scrambled across an inflatable obstacle course, while others mastered the slides and wrecking ball or took a turn on the mechanical bull.
Others shopped the various vendor booths, grabbed snacks from the assortment of barbecue and food-truck purveyors or lounged in the grass, soaking up the sun and the live music.
Trending In: Events
- Right Brain: Photographer Darren Foti runs Summit County Camera Club
- Taste of Colorado chance to mingle with snow science experts
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre hosts auditions for ‘The Lion King Jr’