Revamped Festival in the Park in Dillon has something for all ages
August 11, 2014
The sweet, sultry sounds of blues floated out from the stage at Dillon Town Park on Friday, Aug. 8, as the newly reimagined Festival in the Park kicked off its two-day run. A handful of children scrambled across an inflatable obstacle course, while others mastered the slides and wrecking ball or took a turn on the mechanical bull.
Others shopped the various vendor booths, grabbed snacks from the assortment of barbecue and food-truck purveyors or lounged in the grass, soaking up the sun and the live music.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case