Silverthorne festival lets children choose from more than 1,200 free pumpkins
October 9, 2013
If you go
What: Silverthorne Pumpkin Fest
Where: Silverthorne Pavilion North Lawn, 430 Blue River Parkway
When: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday
More information: Visit http://www.silverthorne.org
The annual Silverthorne Pumpkin Fest will take place on the Silverthorne Pavilion North Lawn on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The pumpkin patch is free, and there will be more than 1,200 pumpkins this year.
“We had 750 pumpkins last year and did not run out until the very end, so we are really hoping that the pumpkins last and that there will be one available per child through the afternoon,” said Blair McGary, pavilion coordinator.
In addition to the free pumpkin patch, Turner Morris Roofing Solutions will be on site with a pumpkin-carving station. There will also be a free petting zoo, three free bounce houses, free face painting, free hayrides and free games for the entire family.
Red Buffalo Coffee will be at the event from noon to 1 p.m. serving up teas, coffees and hot chocolate, and the Lake Dillon Theatre Company will be on site in scary costumes, giving guests a taste of their upcoming Haunted House, which will be held at the Outlets at Silverthorne at the end of the month.
Trending In: Events
- Halloween events: Tricks and treats around Summit County
- Haunted happenings for Halloween in Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain and around Summit County
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Restaurants in Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon offer Thanksgiving feasts for the kitchen-challenged
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Guide to 2016 opening day terrain and lifts at Keystone, Breck, Copper and Loveland
- Cows on the loose after I-70 truck rollover
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- 5th Judicial District Attorney: Candidate embraces past mistake