Social Summit: On the road with Summit County brewers
Ryan Summerlin June 13, 2014
On Monday, June 9, brewers from Summit County’s six breweries — five currently open, one scheduled to open later this fall — took a cruise around the county on bicycles, stopping along the way for tasty brews at Breckenridge Brewpub, Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing, Backcountry Brewery, Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryan’s Brewing Co. and Pug Ryan’s Lakeside Tiki Bar, with a few additional stops here and there for home brews and breathers.
We documented the ride in photos in the Thursday, June 12, edition of the Summit Daily, but here are a few more scenic shots that were contributed by the breweries.
Trending In: Events
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hey, Spike! polishes a story of Kingdom royalty
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Parade of Homes event showcases Summit County’s most interesting homes
- New art exhibit in Frisco showcases the Faces of Summit County
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)
- Summit County summer months see bumps in lodging and tourism numbers