Social Summit: On the road with Summit County brewers
June 13, 2014
On Monday, June 9, brewers from Summit County's six breweries — five currently open, one scheduled to open later this fall — took a cruise around the county on bicycles, stopping along the way for tasty brews at Breckenridge Brewpub, Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing, Backcountry Brewery, Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryan's Brewing Co. and Pug Ryan's Lakeside Tiki Bar, with a few additional stops here and there for home brews and breathers.
We documented the ride in photos in the Thursday, June 12, edition of the Summit Daily, but here are a few more scenic shots that were contributed by the breweries.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre is a catalyst for love, both on and off the stage
- Breckenridge Ski Resort Peak 9 run names have history that goes back farther than peak’s inception in ’70s
- Get started with gold panning in Summit County
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- High Country Crime: Notorious Aspen con man gets six years
- 660 tons of herring: The Anderson family fishing story, from Summit County to Chignik, Alaska
- A hidden horror: Heroin deaths rise across state
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow