Social Summit: On the road with Summit County brewers
June 13, 2014
On Monday, June 9, brewers from Summit County’s six breweries — five currently open, one scheduled to open later this fall — took a cruise around the county on bicycles, stopping along the way for tasty brews at Breckenridge Brewpub, Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing, Backcountry Brewery, Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryan’s Brewing Co. and Pug Ryan’s Lakeside Tiki Bar, with a few additional stops here and there for home brews and breathers.
We documented the ride in photos in the Thursday, June 12, edition of the Summit Daily, but here are a few more scenic shots that were contributed by the breweries.
Trending In: Events
- Cut your own Christmas tree in Summit County
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Escape Room Breckenridge first of its kind in Summit County
- Breckenridge ski run history: A final look at the Breckenridge ski run names and their origins
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- We bought a … $17,000 sign for the Frisco Town Hall
- Summit Daily letters: Telling the full story of the recycling issue