Social Summit: On the road with Summit County brewers
Ryan Summerlin June 13, 2014
On Monday, June 9, brewers from Summit County’s six breweries — five currently open, one scheduled to open later this fall — took a cruise around the county on bicycles, stopping along the way for tasty brews at Breckenridge Brewpub, Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing, Backcountry Brewery, Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryan’s Brewing Co. and Pug Ryan’s Lakeside Tiki Bar, with a few additional stops here and there for home brews and breathers.
We documented the ride in photos in the Thursday, June 12, edition of the Summit Daily, but here are a few more scenic shots that were contributed by the breweries.
Trending In: Events
- Right Brain: Photographer Darren Foti runs Summit County Camera Club
- Taste of Colorado chance to mingle with snow science experts
- Wine Ink column: Keeping kosher, a California winemaker’s journey
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge