Social Summit: On the road with Summit County brewers
Ryan Summerlin June 13, 2014
On Monday, June 9, brewers from Summit County’s six breweries — five currently open, one scheduled to open later this fall — took a cruise around the county on bicycles, stopping along the way for tasty brews at Breckenridge Brewpub, Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing, Backcountry Brewery, Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryan’s Brewing Co. and Pug Ryan’s Lakeside Tiki Bar, with a few additional stops here and there for home brews and breathers.
We documented the ride in photos in the Thursday, June 12, edition of the Summit Daily, but here are a few more scenic shots that were contributed by the breweries.
Trending In: Events
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- The Summit County, Colorado, guide leaf peeping like a scientist
- Parade of Homes event showcases Summit County’s most interesting homes
- New art exhibit in Frisco showcases the Faces of Summit County
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Attempt to open new Breckenridge marijuana retail shop fizzles
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge Town Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron hospitalized with amnesia
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales