Social Summit: Support Summit High musicians by dining at Ruby Tuesday
January 28, 2015
Local residents have one more chance to help send members of the Summit High School band and orchestra to Europe this spring with two fundraising events at Ruby Tuesday in Dillon. The restaurant's GiveBack Program will donate 20 percent of all sales during business hours on Friday, Jan. 30, and Saturday, Jan. 31, to the school's instrumental music program.
The money raised will help send students on a spring break trip to Barcelona, Spain, and Nice, France.
To participate in the GiveBack promotion a flier must be printed or downloaded to an electronic device, brought to the restaurant and presented when ordering.
The flier is available for download at http://sheadoc.weebly.com.
For more information, email Dr. Linda Shea, director of instrumental music, at email@example.com or call (970) 368-1117.
— Staff report
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Dia de los Muertos celebrated in Breckenridge
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Book review: ‘Almost Pioneers,’ by Laura Gibson Smith
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Wine Ink: Implementing modern age of cartography into wine making (column)
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident