Sonic Bloom electronic music festival comes to South Park this weekend
June 27, 2014
If you go
What: Sonic Bloom electronic music festival
When: Thursday, June 19, through Sunday, June 22
Where: The American Safari Ranch, South Park
Cost: Four-day general admission passes are $215 and VIP four-day passes are $420; camping and parking passes and packages are also available
More information: Sonic Bloom is an all-ages event, but children younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Visit http://sonicbloomfestival.com for a full music lineup and other information
Tipper, EOTO, The Polish Ambassador, Ott, Random Rab, Desert Dwellers and more will headline the Sonic Bloom electronic music festival in South Park this weekend. The festival will once again be held during the Summer Solstice, Thursday, June 19, through Sunday, June 22 at The American Safari Ranch in South Park.
This is the first time that the festival will be held in Park County, and the size of the site will allow for a car camping option, just a short walk from the stage to cars and campsites. There will be an indoor saloon with a bar, games and a DJ booth, and VIP packages will include multiple optional on-site lodging packages.
In his only appearance in Colorado in 2014, Tipper will be performing two sets at Sonic Bloom, with accompaniment from legendary visual artists Android Jones and Johnathan Singer. Sonic Bloom also features the return of EOTO, which played its very first gig at the first Sonic Bloom back in 2006, plus The Polish Ambassador, "the world's funkiest diplomat."
Unifying a cast of some of the world's most electrifying musicians, performers, visionaries and artist, Sonic Bloom is an inspiring showcase of the best of Colorado's vibrant EDM scene and is at the forefront of the transformative festival movement. Sonic Bloom has been credited for helping to break the careers of Bassnectar, The Glitch Mob, Beats Antique and Pretty Lights, as it is known for discovering and hosting the most progressive electronic innovators and live electronic acts with styles that span the electronic music spectrum, from the highly celebrated to completely unknown.
Sonic Bloom has been credited for helping to break the careers of Bassnectar, The Glitch Mob, Beats Antique and Pretty Lights ...
For more information on Sonic Bloom, visit http://www.sonicbloomfestival.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Get a bachelor’s in bourbon and bacon this weekend at Keystone Resort festival
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Fourth of July in Summit County: Everything you need to know
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- State agencies meet in Silverthorne to create strategies for reducing highway animal deaths