Summit County brewmasters celebrate Craft Beer Week in high style
March 28, 2014
There are two major beer-centric events that get Colorado hopheads excited each year: The first is October's Great American Beer Fest in Denver, and the second is Colorado Craft Beer Week, happening right now all over the state.
Under the guiding hand of the Colorado Brewers Guild, Beer Week has grown to a nine-day celebration of the state's craft brewers, pubs and restaurants. A magical symphony of beer-related events is taking place as you are reading this, everything from tap takeovers to specialty beer releases to March Madness-style tournaments that pit brewer against brewer to see whose beer is the best.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director
- Summit County slammed by spring storm, I-70 an ‘utter mess’