Summit County brewmasters celebrate Craft Beer Week in high style
Ryan Summerlin March 28, 2014
There are two major beer-centric events that get Colorado hopheads excited each year: The first is October’s Great American Beer Fest in Denver, and the second is Colorado Craft Beer Week, happening right now all over the state.
Under the guiding hand of the Colorado Brewers Guild, Beer Week has grown to a nine-day celebration of the state’s craft brewers, pubs and restaurants. A magical symphony of beer-related events is taking place as you are reading this, everything from tap takeovers to specialty beer releases to March Madness-style tournaments that pit brewer against brewer to see whose beer is the best.
Trending In: Events
- Six best fall drives to see colors near Summit County, Colorado (video)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- The Summit County, Colorado, guide leaf peeping like a scientist
- Parade of Homes event showcases Summit County’s most interesting homes
- Hey, Spike! polishes a story of Kingdom royalty
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Attempt to open new Breckenridge marijuana retail shop fizzles
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge Town Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron hospitalized with amnesia
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales