Summit County brewmasters celebrate Craft Beer Week in high style
March 28, 2014
There are two major beer-centric events that get Colorado hopheads excited each year: The first is October's Great American Beer Fest in Denver, and the second is Colorado Craft Beer Week, happening right now all over the state.
Under the guiding hand of the Colorado Brewers Guild, Beer Week has grown to a nine-day celebration of the state's craft brewers, pubs and restaurants. A magical symphony of beer-related events is taking place as you are reading this, everything from tap takeovers to specialty beer releases to March Madness-style tournaments that pit brewer against brewer to see whose beer is the best.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Copper Mountain brings the cheese
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Food and Wine returns to benefit Rotary Club
- Recipe for two: Simple spinach and kale fettuccine
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Eagle bar will close earlier, beef up security in wake of Monday attack on bartender
- Whistleblower says CDOT-hired road crew repeatedly spilled chemicals into Dillon drains