Summit County brewmasters celebrate Craft Beer Week in high style
March 28, 2014
There are two major beer-centric events that get Colorado hopheads excited each year: The first is October's Great American Beer Fest in Denver, and the second is Colorado Craft Beer Week, happening right now all over the state.
Under the guiding hand of the Colorado Brewers Guild, Beer Week has grown to a nine-day celebration of the state's craft brewers, pubs and restaurants. A magical symphony of beer-related events is taking place as you are reading this, everything from tap takeovers to specialty beer releases to March Madness-style tournaments that pit brewer against brewer to see whose beer is the best.
Trending In: Events
- Celebrate Mardi Gras with events in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Hey, Spike! recalls great times at Copper with ‘Moose’
- Mardi Gras celebrations are coming to Frisco, Breckenridge
- Roundup of St. Patrick’s Day events and specials around Summit County
- Keystone, Breckenridge Ski Resort proposed upgrades could start this summer
- VIDEO: Police misconduct investigation opened after footage of Leadville arrest surfaces
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- Summit County police: local lawmen not participating in immigration enforcement
- Wind Sprints: Parking in Breckenridge an existential crisis (editor’s column)