Summit County brewmasters celebrate Craft Beer Week in high style
March 28, 2014
There are two major beer-centric events that get Colorado hopheads excited each year: The first is October’s Great American Beer Fest in Denver, and the second is Colorado Craft Beer Week, happening right now all over the state.
Under the guiding hand of the Colorado Brewers Guild, Beer Week has grown to a nine-day celebration of the state’s craft brewers, pubs and restaurants. A magical symphony of beer-related events is taking place as you are reading this, everything from tap takeovers to specialty beer releases to March Madness-style tournaments that pit brewer against brewer to see whose beer is the best.
Trending In: Events
- Cut your own Christmas tree in Summit County
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Escape Room Breckenridge first of its kind in Summit County
- Breckenridge ski run history: A final look at the Breckenridge ski run names and their origins
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- We bought a … $17,000 sign for the Frisco Town Hall
- Breckenridge dog mauled by mastiff, put down a month later