Summit County ski season bucket list
December 3, 2013
It happens to everyone. You start off the ski season with high hopes for all of the things you are going to accomplish this year: skiing more vertical feet than your friends, gaining the confidence to huck that one cliff that always terrified you or finally skipping enough après beers to put that money toward some new gear. Here's a list of suggestions to keep you on track and make the most of your time in the snow.
Trending In: Events
- This weekend’s live music from Breckenridge, Frisco & Summit County
- Amy Purdy: A bionic fembot’s road to Sochi
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Summit County singer Beau Thomas takes the stage on NBC’s ‘The Voice’
- Former Summit local Jessica York went from interviewing actors to being one
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- ‘Unstable’ man attacks Aspen police with razor blades
- Take 5: Life of a Copper Mountain avalanche rescue dog