The weird and the wild
August 16, 2013
The USA Pro Challenge is coming to town Tuesday and Wednesday, and as exciting as it is to watch professional cyclists whiz by you at ungodly speeds, the sum total of the viewing experience can be here and gone in less than a minute. If you want to enhance your spectating adventure without an attempted run up and down Hoosier Pass, consider donning a costume for your time on the sidelines. Support your favorite rider by wearing team or country colors, get more use out of last year's Halloween costume or come up with a theme all your own and rope your friends into joining you. The bolder the better — just remember to respect the riders' space and try to keep it family friendly.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- This weekend’s live music from Breckenridge, Frisco & Summit County
- Music Scene: Live music from Breckenridge, Frisco, Summit County and beyond
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Dining deals in Summit County, CO: Money in your pocket for mud season
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access