Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
August 26, 2016
Copper Mountain, Aug. 26 & 27
6 p.m., Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle, Copper Mountain. The Greatest Cider Show on Earth features artists, entertainers and aerialists bringing a unique element to this craft beverage tasting event. To purchase tickets and register for the race, visit http://www.cidercircus.com.
First Date – Musical
Silverthorne, Aug. 26-28
7:30 p.m. (Aug. 26 & 27) & 6:30 p.m. (Aug. 28, The Lake Dillon Theatre Company, 246-X Rainbow Drive, Silverthorne. Hailed as 'a winning crowd pleaser delivered with comic verve and charm' by New York Times, FIRST DATE is a hysterical and helpful new musical about the chances we all take to find the perfect romantic relationship.
Recommended Stories For You
Frisco, Aug. 26
— 9 p.m., Barkley Ballroom, 610 Main Street, Frisco. Rastasaurus' original songs feature an infusion of reggae with elements of funk, rock and roll, improvised jamming and dub; forming their own unique blend of American reggae. Free show, doors at 9 p.m.
Dillon, Aug. 26
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Hwy 6, Dillon. Meniskus is a Rock/Nouveau dance band that features Eric on Violin and a great band that covers some favorites in their own style.
Breckenridge Walk Through History
Breckenridge, Aug. 26-28
11 a.m., 1:30 p.m. Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S Main St, Breckenridge. Enjoy a 90 minuted tour through Breckenridge's Nationally Recognized Historic District with a local expert. Along the way, hear stories about the hardy souls who lived in Breckenridge more than 100 years ago and enjoy exclusive access to historic homes. Reservations not required. Call for pricing and reservations 970-453-9767 or http://www.breckheritage.com.
To view a full listing of today's events visit http://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Fall Festival comes to Breckenridge Riverwalk Center (photo slideshow)
- Celebrate National Wolf Week with your local headwaters Sierra Club group
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- High Altitude Baking: An apple bar a day (column)
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says