Ullr Fest parade in Breckenridge
January 23, 2014
The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival's 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at http://www.summitdaily.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Jam-packed: Lake Dillon Theatre Company kicks off summer season Friday
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Colorado Wildflower Hiking Guide to Summit County, Colorado
- Fourth of July in Summit County: Everything you need to know
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide