Ullr Fest parade in Breckenridge
January 23, 2014
The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival's 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at http://www.summitdaily.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- This weekend’s live music from Breckenridge, Frisco & Summit County
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Music Scene: Live music from Breckenridge, Frisco, Summit County and beyond
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Dining deals in Summit County, CO: Money in your pocket for mud season
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access