Ullr Fest parade in Breckenridge
January 23, 2014
The Ullr Fest parade rolled down Main Street in Breckenridge on Thursday, marking the festival’s 51st year. Parade watchers lined the streets and nearby balconies and peered out of windows to see the floats go by. The floats depicted various versions of Ullr, as well as Summit County activities — snowmobiling, sledding, rafting and being pulled by sled dogs. Children picked up candy thrown from the floats and everyone did their best to get at least one picture with Ullr. You can see more photos of the parade and following bonfire by visiting our website at http://www.summitdaily.com.
Trending In: Events
- High Country parents hit the road, combining newborn life with camper life
- Holistic health care is becoming a more popular option in the mountains
- Cut your own Christmas tree in Summit County
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Escape Room Breckenridge first of its kind in Summit County
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Chairlift speed dating event at Loveland Ski Area Saturday
- Myla Rose Saloon opens in Lodge on the Blue (formerly Skier’s Edge) south of Breckenridge
- Summit County weather forecast calls for steady snow throughout weekend
- Former Summit High coach Dylan Hollingsworth charged with assault