Fiery photos from the Fire Arts Festival in Breckenridge
January 28, 2017
Breckenridge Creative Arts wraps up its final day of the four-day fire arts exhibition on Sunday, Jan. 29. Now in its third year, the Fire Arts Festival began on Thursday, featuring an array of massive, fire-breathing sculptures; performances by fire dancers while a DJ spins tunes; make-and-take art projects; and nightly demonstrations of hot arts.
The festivities continue Sunday from 5–8 p.m. All activities for the Fire Arts Festival take place in studios and outdoor spaces within the Breckenridge Arts District, located on the corner of South Ridge Street and East Washington Avenue, just off of Main Street in the heart of downtown Breckenridge. All fire performances take place on the half hour, starting at 5:30 p.m. on the Breckenridge Arts District campus.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Alpine Dance Academy’s most fun, laid-back recital of year coming Friday
- Summit High girls rugby team puts on annual Air Band performance
- Summit Daily reader photos: Is it summer, winter or fall? Either way, we’ll take it.
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)