Loveland Ski Area hosts Valentine’s Day marriage ceremony
February 15, 2017
In what's become a Loveland Ski Area tradition, 70 couples participated in the 26th annual Mountaintop Matrimony at Loveland Ski Area on Valentine's Day, either tying the knot for the first time or renewing their vows, according to organizers.
A ceremony and reception followed the mass wedding at The Ptarmigan Roost Cabin, elevation 12,050 feet, at the top of Ptarmigan Lift. Of the 70 couples, 14 were married and more than 50 renewed their vows.
Photos by Dustin Schaefer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says