Loveland Ski Area hosts Valentine’s Day marriage ceremony
February 15, 2017
In what's become a Loveland Ski Area tradition, 70 couples participated in the 26th annual Mountaintop Matrimony at Loveland Ski Area on Valentine's Day, either tying the knot for the first time or renewing their vows, according to organizers.
A ceremony and reception followed the mass wedding at The Ptarmigan Roost Cabin, elevation 12,050 feet, at the top of Ptarmigan Lift. Of the 70 couples, 14 were married and more than 50 renewed their vows.
Photos by Dustin Schaefer.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mardi Gras in the Rocky Mountains: Tuesdays are fattest at 9,000 feet
- “Stop Licking That” delves into often gross, humorous world of parenting
- Pabst Colorado Pond Hockey Tournament spectators put on a show
- Colorado photographer captures Central American hummingbirds at 1/10,000 of a second
- 10 mind-blowing facts about hummingbirds from international photographer Matt Shetzer
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction