Loveland Ski Area hosts Valentine’s Day marriage ceremony
February 15, 2017
In what's become a Loveland Ski Area tradition, 70 couples participated in the 26th annual Mountaintop Matrimony at Loveland Ski Area on Valentine's Day, either tying the knot for the first time or renewing their vows, according to organizers.
A ceremony and reception followed the mass wedding at The Ptarmigan Roost Cabin, elevation 12,050 feet, at the top of Ptarmigan Lift. Of the 70 couples, 14 were married and more than 50 renewed their vows.
Photos by Dustin Schaefer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- This week in history: Snowslides turn passenger train back from Leadville
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host its biggest party of the year
- Book review: ‘Alone on the Wall’ by Alex Honnold
- Surviving in Summit County: ‘Diversification’ keeps records spinning at Affordable Music
- Hey, Spike! tells a trailblazing tale of Zebulon Pike
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- High Country Crime: Bar brawler arrested in Snowmass