Loveland Ski Area hosts Valentine’s Day marriage ceremony
February 15, 2017
In what's become a Loveland Ski Area tradition, 70 couples participated in the 26th annual Mountaintop Matrimony at Loveland Ski Area on Valentine's Day, either tying the knot for the first time or renewing their vows, according to organizers.
A ceremony and reception followed the mass wedding at The Ptarmigan Roost Cabin, elevation 12,050 feet, at the top of Ptarmigan Lift. Of the 70 couples, 14 were married and more than 50 renewed their vows.
Photos by Dustin Schaefer.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Hey, Spike! presents bodybuilding Realtor Jillian Turner
- Wine Ink column: Celebrating 325 years of wine with voyage to London
- Summit County Weekend: Swimsuit Day hits Arapahoe Basin Ski Area Saturday
- Breckenridge Music Festival releases 2017 lineup
- This week in history: New vein of lead ore on Gibson Hill
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County eyes completion of Lake Hill master plan process
- Snowy Peaks provides nontraditional route across graduation finish line