On The Hill: Mercury and Beaver Run lifts are open for business at Breck (video)
December 2, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The dominoes keep falling across Summit County with new lifts, new terrain and consistent snow (even if it isn’t very deep). Z Griff stops by Breck on Thursday morning for the first chair on Beaver Run SuperChair, and the rumors a little bird told him turned out to be true: Mercury SuperChair is OPEN for the season as of Friday, along with Lower American, Sawmill, Bonanza and Cashier at Peak 9. Here’s to a good weekend. Enjoy!
Breckenridge snow report: 1″ in 24 hours, 1″ in 48 hours, 14″ in 7 days
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Summit Daily reader photos: Is it summer, winter or fall? Either way, we’ll take it.
- Alpine Dance Academy’s most fun, laid-back recital of year coming Friday
- LCD Soundsystem, Method Man and Redman, Martin Garrix, Marshmello to play X Games and Belly Up Aspen
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort