On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
December 1, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Yep, that delicious smell coming from Center Village at Copper are handmade crepes and cookies from one of the resort’s newest tenants, Mountain Top Cookie Shop. Z Griff stops by for fresh-baked goodness and checks out the bones of the Main Vein superpipe — the first pipe in North America. Catch skiers and snowboarders in action when the pipe officially opens for the 2016 U.S. Revolution Tour stop from Dec. 7-10.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mountain chic for mountain chicks: An après ski ensemble
- Frisco celebrates Wassail Days with luminaries, tree lighting and Ugly Sweater Challenge
- Colorado brewers, chefs offer recipes to cook with beer
- On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
- Summit County dancers perform ‘The Nutcracker Suite’
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Summit County police blotter: Seven-year-old saves face at Copper Mountain Resort
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- Breckenridge Ski Resort reported nine inches while Copper and Keystone claim six