On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
December 1, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Yep, that delicious smell coming from Center Village at Copper are handmade crepes and cookies from one of the resort’s newest tenants, Mountain Top Cookie Shop. Z Griff stops by for fresh-baked goodness and checks out the bones of the Main Vein superpipe — the first pipe in North America. Catch skiers and snowboarders in action when the pipe officially opens for the 2016 U.S. Revolution Tour stop from Dec. 7-10.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Man killed in Swan Mountain Road motorcycle crash identified
- Summit County police blotter: Man steals bike, accidentally sells it to victim’s boyfriend
- CDOT pondering more I-70 improvements to alleviate traffic between Denver and the mountains
- New all-time record for traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel set Aug. 6