On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
December 1, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Yep, that delicious smell coming from Center Village at Copper are handmade crepes and cookies from one of the resort’s newest tenants, Mountain Top Cookie Shop. Z Griff stops by for fresh-baked goodness and checks out the bones of the Main Vein superpipe — the first pipe in North America. Catch skiers and snowboarders in action when the pipe officially opens for the 2016 U.S. Revolution Tour stop from Dec. 7-10.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Summit Right Brain: Author Karin Mitchell writes about the weird, gross, yet entertaining aspects to life with kids
- Chairlift rescue story from hero Mickey Wilson (column)
- Summit 360 video: Dogs let loose at Carter Park Dog Park in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Ullr Fest reclaims record for World’s Longest Shot Ski
- Longtime Summit County locals reflect on the snowstorm’s latest wreckage (column)
- Denver man found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- VIDEO: Rescuer, skier tangled by backpack on Arapahoe Basin chairlift share rescue with Ellen Degeneres
- Breckenridge ski and snowboard theft numbers see uptick in 2016
- Salmonella outbreak spurs major changes at Breckenridge restaurant
- VIDEO: Snowplow crashes through guardrail, down 300-foot embankment after collision with semi