On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
December 1, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Yep, that delicious smell coming from Center Village at Copper are handmade crepes and cookies from one of the resort’s newest tenants, Mountain Top Cookie Shop. Z Griff stops by for fresh-baked goodness and checks out the bones of the Main Vein superpipe — the first pipe in North America. Catch skiers and snowboarders in action when the pipe officially opens for the 2016 U.S. Revolution Tour stop from Dec. 7-10.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone