On The Hill: Snow has arrived at Copper Mountain Resort (video)
November 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: What’s that? Your facemask is covered in frost for once? And just like that it feels like winter in Summit County. The snow rolled in early this past weekend, and by Sunday morning Z Griff was out at Copper Mountain freezing his mask off as the storm kept rolling. Breck opened with 9 inches Monday morning and it’s still snowing. Things are getting better out there.
Stay tuned for regular new On The Hill episodes coming in December. Until then follow @zgriff on IG and tag #othwzg when you post.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mardi Gras in the Rocky Mountains: Tuesdays are fattest at 9,000 feet
- “Stop Licking That” delves into often gross, humorous world of parenting
- Pabst Colorado Pond Hockey Tournament spectators put on a show
- Colorado photographer captures Central American hummingbirds at 1/10,000 of a second
- 10 mind-blowing facts about hummingbirds from international photographer Matt Shetzer
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction