On The Hill: Snow has arrived at Copper Mountain Resort (video)
November 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: What’s that? Your facemask is covered in frost for once? And just like that it feels like winter in Summit County. The snow rolled in early this past weekend, and by Sunday morning Z Griff was out at Copper Mountain freezing his mask off as the storm kept rolling. Breck opened with 9 inches Monday morning and it’s still snowing. Things are getting better out there.
Stay tuned for regular new On The Hill episodes coming in December. Until then follow @zgriff on IG and tag #othwzg when you post.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mountain chic for mountain chicks: An après ski ensemble
- Frisco celebrates Wassail Days with luminaries, tree lighting and Ugly Sweater Challenge
- Colorado brewers, chefs offer recipes to cook with beer
- On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
- Summit County dancers perform ‘The Nutcracker Suite’
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Summit County police blotter: Seven-year-old saves face at Copper Mountain Resort
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- Breckenridge Ski Resort reported nine inches while Copper and Keystone claim six