On The Hill: Snow has arrived at Copper Mountain Resort (video)
November 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: What’s that? Your facemask is covered in frost for once? And just like that it feels like winter in Summit County. The snow rolled in early this past weekend, and by Sunday morning Z Griff was out at Copper Mountain freezing his mask off as the storm kept rolling. Breck opened with 9 inches Monday morning and it’s still snowing. Things are getting better out there.
Stay tuned for regular new On The Hill episodes coming in December. Until then follow @zgriff on IG and tag #othwzg when you post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Summit 360 video: Kiteboarding on Lake Dillon
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre’s ‘School of Rock’ opens Friday
- Summit 360 video: Views of Lake Dillon, Marina from town overlook
- 13-year-old Breckenridge resident takes on Mozart
- This week in history: Increasing bank accounts show prosperity of Summit County
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday