On The Hill: Snow has arrived at Copper Mountain Resort (video)
November 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: What’s that? Your facemask is covered in frost for once? And just like that it feels like winter in Summit County. The snow rolled in early this past weekend, and by Sunday morning Z Griff was out at Copper Mountain freezing his mask off as the storm kept rolling. Breck opened with 9 inches Monday morning and it’s still snowing. Things are getting better out there.
Stay tuned for regular new On The Hill episodes coming in December. Until then follow @zgriff on IG and tag #othwzg when you post.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Summit Right Brain: Author Karin Mitchell writes about the weird, gross, yet entertaining aspects to life with kids
- Chairlift rescue story from hero Mickey Wilson (column)
- Summit 360 video: Dogs let loose at Carter Park Dog Park in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Ullr Fest reclaims record for World’s Longest Shot Ski
- Longtime Summit County locals reflect on the snowstorm’s latest wreckage (column)
- Denver man found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- VIDEO: Rescuer, skier tangled by backpack on Arapahoe Basin chairlift share rescue with Ellen Degeneres
- Breckenridge ski and snowboard theft numbers see uptick in 2016
- Salmonella outbreak spurs major changes at Breckenridge restaurant
- VIDEO: Snowplow crashes through guardrail, down 300-foot embankment after collision with semi