On The Hill: Snow has arrived at Copper Mountain Resort (video)
November 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: What’s that? Your facemask is covered in frost for once? And just like that it feels like winter in Summit County. The snow rolled in early this past weekend, and by Sunday morning Z Griff was out at Copper Mountain freezing his mask off as the storm kept rolling. Breck opened with 9 inches Monday morning and it’s still snowing. Things are getting better out there.
Stay tuned for regular new On The Hill episodes coming in December. Until then follow @zgriff on IG and tag #othwzg when you post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- This week in history: Snowslides turn passenger train back from Leadville
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host its biggest party of the year
- Book review: ‘Alone on the Wall’ by Alex Honnold
- Surviving in Summit County: ‘Diversification’ keeps records spinning at Affordable Music
- Hey, Spike! tells a trailblazing tale of Zebulon Pike
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Silverthorne knife attacker with criminal past sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Man sentenced for 2013 Leadville assault that left victim with brain damage
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science