On The Hill: Snow has arrived at Copper Mountain Resort (video)
November 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: What’s that? Your facemask is covered in frost for once? And just like that it feels like winter in Summit County. The snow rolled in early this past weekend, and by Sunday morning Z Griff was out at Copper Mountain freezing his mask off as the storm kept rolling. Breck opened with 9 inches Monday morning and it’s still snowing. Things are getting better out there.
Stay tuned for regular new On The Hill episodes coming in December. Until then follow @zgriff on IG and tag #othwzg when you post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Mountain Town Music Festival returns to Keystone Resort
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Copper Mountain serves up jazz, wine and burgers
- Ten-day arts festival turns Breckenridge into carnival of creativity
- Copper Mountain’s Guitar Town brings top acoustic, electric guitarists
- Hiker dies on Conundrum Creek Trail near Aspen, Pitkin County officials say
- Man killed in Swan Mountain Road motorcycle crash identified
- Dillon Town Council clears way for controversial, five-story condo after packed hearing
- Summit County police blotter: Man steals bike, accidentally sells it to victim’s boyfriend
- New all-time record for traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel set Aug. 6