On the Hill: A stunning, Olympic-style performance on some crusty bumps
February 13, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis gets intimate with the snow at Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 27″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 65″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Slight new dusting, snow should soften up with warmer temperatures today, and lots of sun.
Weather: 18 degrees at 10 a.m., sun feels great. Highs in the low 30s.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Go Devil
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for a 20 percent chance of snow after 11 a.m. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: BONUS Whale’s Tail footage with a snow tornado (video)
- On The Hill: Chasing kinky waterfalls at the final Breck Friday Throwdown park jam (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Frisco Colorado BBQ Challenge music lineup announced