On the Hill: A stunning, Olympic-style performance on some crusty bumps
Ryan Summerlin February 13, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis gets intimate with the snow at Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 27″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 65″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Slight new dusting, snow should soften up with warmer temperatures today, and lots of sun.
Weather: 18 degrees at 10 a.m., sun feels great. Highs in the low 30s.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Go Devil
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to all of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for a 20 percent chance of snow after 11 a.m. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills