On the Hill: Blustery with a side of powder at Keystone Resort
Ryan Summerlin January 6, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan battles the bluster for some turns at Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 7” of new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, a foot in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Cold and breezy, but 7 inches of fresh should warm your bones.
Weather: Snowing, cloudy and cold, around 4 degrees.
Liftline status: Short line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Frenchman to River Run.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 102 or 131 runs, or 2,155 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow throughout the day and a high of 5 degrees. More chance of snow overnight. Next storm is due to arrive Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students