On the Hill: Blustery with a side of powder at Keystone Resort
January 6, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan battles the bluster for some turns at Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 7" of new snow overnight, 8″ in the last 48 hours, a foot in the last week.
Explore Summit field report: Cold and breezy, but 7 inches of fresh should warm your bones.
Weather: Snowing, cloudy and cold, around 4 degrees.
Liftline status: Short line at 8:30 a.m.
Run of the day: Frenchman to River Run.
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 102 or 131 runs, or 2,155 of 3,148 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow throughout the day and a high of 5 degrees. More chance of snow overnight. Next storm is due to arrive Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: Nintendo Switch commercial shoot for Z Griff, The Video Game (video)
- On The Hill: Searching for the space-pow vortex at Wolf Creek (video)
- On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- Mountain Town News: Jackson mayor takes down picture of Trump
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say