On The Hill: BONUS Whale’s Tail footage with a snow tornado (video)
January 15, 2017
VIDEO: Have you ever seen a snow tornado? It’s the winter equivalent of a sandstorm, and it only happens when the snow is deep, deep, deep. Z Griff and friends make perfect turns in a perfect storm.
See the first edit from the rope drop during Ullr Fest weekend here.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral