On the Hill: Burning up Power Line at A-Basin
January 21, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan burns up Power Line at Arapahoe Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 47″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Good day for groomers with no new snow.
Weather: 16 degrees at 9 a.m., should be a gorgeous day with highs in the low-30s.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Power Line
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 68 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for a 50 percent chance of snow Wednesday night into Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Sticker shock: Breckenridge dam repairs expected to cost at least $16 million
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone