On The Hill: It ain’t too late for Lake Chutes to kick off Breck closing weekend (video)
April 21, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Old Man Winter never fails to surprise on closing weekend. After sunny park laps with halfpipe up-and-comer Chase Blackwell, Z Griff went on a trip to Lake Chutes after 3″ of much-needed fresh fell over Breckenridge Friday morning. It might only be a dusting, but there’s still plenty of terrain open for the taking on peak 8, including everything along Imperial Chair and hike-to terrain like Lake Chutes and Whale’s Tail. Get out there and get some for Noah!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: A little squall came through and we are enjoying the last few days of boarding.
Weather: High of 34F, Low of 21F. Blustery and overcast.
Lift lines: No lines.
Breakdown: Last weekend adventure boarding!!!!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search