On The Hill: It ain’t too late for Lake Chutes to kick off Breck closing weekend (video)
April 21, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Old Man Winter never fails to surprise on closing weekend. After sunny park laps with halfpipe up-and-comer Chase Blackwell, Z Griff went on a trip to Lake Chutes after 3″ of much-needed fresh fell over Breckenridge Friday morning. It might only be a dusting, but there’s still plenty of terrain open for the taking on peak 8, including everything along Imperial Chair and hike-to terrain like Lake Chutes and Whale’s Tail. Get out there and get some for Noah!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: A little squall came through and we are enjoying the last few days of boarding.
Weather: High of 34F, Low of 21F. Blustery and overcast.
Lift lines: No lines.
Breakdown: Last weekend adventure boarding!!!!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: So long, snowboard season, it’s been good out there (video)
- On The Hill: Chasing kinky waterfalls at the final Breck Friday Throwdown park jam (video)
- On The Hill: It ain’t too late for Lake Chutes to kick off Breck closing weekend (video)
- On The Hill: Sayonara to the snowboard season at Copper Mountain (video)
- Silverthorne knife attacker with criminal past sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Identity of Colorado’s sixth ski death for 2016-17 now confirmed
- Man sentenced for 2013 Leadville assault that left victim with brain damage
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County police blotter: Gaper Day celebrant gets mean with deputy at A-Basin