On the Hill: Skiing the No Name, Exhibition bumps at A-Basin
January 12, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits the No Name and Exhibition bumps at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 10″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 46″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Snowing, overcast and breezy, but oh so good.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No lines at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: No Name to Exhibition to Ramrod
Breakdown: A-Basin is running eight lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its green, blue and black terrain, and 36 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Breckenridge Lake Chutes on a bluebird day with fresh snow (video)
- On the Hill video: Backcountry runs on Vail Pass
- On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
- On The Hill: Shredding Breckenridge Lake Chutes high above mist (video)
- On The Hill: MakingTurns Vol. 2, the next backcountry guide from Fritz Sperry (video)
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont