On the Hill: Skiing the No Name, Exhibition bumps at A-Basin
Ryan Summerlin January 12, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits the No Name and Exhibition bumps at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 10″ in the last 72 hours, packed powder conditions and a 46″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Snowing, overcast and breezy, but oh so good.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No lines at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: No Name to Exhibition to Ramrod
Breakdown: A-Basin is running eight lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its green, blue and black terrain, and 36 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)