On the Hill: Snorkeling at A-Basin
Ryan Summerlin January 31, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan goes snorkeling on Pali at Arapahoe Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 10″ of new snow overnight, 14″ in the last 72 hours, powder conditions and a 56″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Powder day with more snow to come.
Weather: 15 degrees at 8:30 a.m., highs today in the upper 20s.
Liftline status: Short line at Pallavicini.
Run of the day: East Avenue to Pali Main Street.
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 84 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for 7 to 11 inches this afternoon, up to a foot overnight and as much as 11 more inches by the end of Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Truck stolen from Wildernest winds up on Baldy Road in Breckenridge
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Amaya’s ex-wife says they tried exorcism of him two years before double homicide