On the Hill: Super Sunday turns at A-Basin
Ryan Summerlin February 2, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan enjoys some Super Sunday turns at Arapahoe Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 17″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 63″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Perfect place to get some turns in before the big game.
Weather: 15 degrees at 9 a.m., highs today in the teens.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Scudder to High Noon.
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 8 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 84 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for sunshine today. A storm could move into the area beginning Monday with snow possible through Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Attempt to open new Breckenridge marijuana retail shop fizzles
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge Town Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron hospitalized with amnesia
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales