On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
February 17, 2017
VIDEO: There’s no shame in pretending it’s July in February, right? Z Griff took a day away from the slopes for a fat-bike tour with Ridden. The shop leads tours from downtown Breckenridge to either the Breckenridge Distillery or Broken Compass Brewery, complete with guides, bourbon samples and a lift back to the shop on the south end of Main Street.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Sunny and blue out there today with some scattered clouds.
Weather: High of 40F, low of 19F. Sunny.
Lift lines: Friday could see some crowding, but nice weather in the city will have some staying in the lowlands.
Breakdown: Incredible sunshine and fun times as we head into the weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone