On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
February 17, 2017
VIDEO: There’s no shame in pretending it’s July in February, right? Z Griff took a day away from the slopes for a fat-bike tour with Ridden. The shop leads tours from downtown Breckenridge to either the Breckenridge Distillery or Broken Compass Brewery, complete with guides, bourbon samples and a lift back to the shop on the south end of Main Street.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Sunny and blue out there today with some scattered clouds.
Weather: High of 40F, low of 19F. Sunny.
Lift lines: Friday could see some crowding, but nice weather in the city will have some staying in the lowlands.
Breakdown: Incredible sunshine and fun times as we head into the weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director