On the Hill video: Easy Feelins at Copper Mountain Resort
February 6, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets an Easy Feelin at Copper Mountain.
Copper Mountain Resort: Reporting 0″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 72 hours, 26″ in the last week, powder/packed powder conditions and a 63″ mid mountain base.
Explore Summit field report: Copper is reporting no new snow overnight, but they had just enough fresh snow at 9 a.m. to make conditions nice and soft.
Weather: 11 degrees at 9 a.m., increasing to 15 degrees this afternoon.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: American Flyer to Easy Feelin
Breakdown: Copper is running 23 lifts, providing access to 140 trails and 2,163 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through Sunday night with accumulations ranging between 1″ to 4″ daily.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- State agencies meet in Silverthorne to create strategies for reducing highway animal deaths