On the Hill video: Easy Feelins at Copper Mountain Resort
February 6, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan gets an Easy Feelin at Copper Mountain.
Copper Mountain Resort: Reporting 0″ of new snow overnight, 2″ in the last 72 hours, 26″ in the last week, powder/packed powder conditions and a 63″ mid mountain base.
Explore Summit field report: Copper is reporting no new snow overnight, but they had just enough fresh snow at 9 a.m. to make conditions nice and soft.
Weather: 11 degrees at 9 a.m., increasing to 15 degrees this afternoon.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: American Flyer to Easy Feelin
Breakdown: Copper is running 23 lifts, providing access to 140 trails and 2,163 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow through Sunday night with accumulations ranging between 1″ to 4″ daily.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: BONUS Whale’s Tail footage with a snow tornado (video)
- On The Hill: Chasing kinky waterfalls at the final Breck Friday Throwdown park jam (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On the Hill video: Sun is out at Breckenridge Ski Resort