On the Hill video report: Another bluebird day at Copper Mountain
January 26, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News sports and outdoor editor Sebastian Foltz hits another bluebird morning Copper Mountain.
Copper Mountain Resort: Reporting 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the last week, machine groomed/packed powder conditions and a 48″ mid mountain base. Over 60" of snow since Jan. 1
Explore Summit field report: Enjoyed another bluebird morning. No new snow a little scratchy in places but mostly solid fresh groomed slopes. Snow likely to soften in the afternoon. Looking like a groomer day.
Weather: Sunny skies, expected high of around 35.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: CDL to Bouncer
Breakdown: Copper is running 23 lifts, providing access to 139 trails and 2,116 skiable acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Sunny through the weekend, increasing winds Sunday. Snow possible Sunday night and early next week.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: At the USASA Nationals ski halfpipe with young Axl Bonenberger (snow video)
- On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)
- On The Hill: Cruising Keystone groomers and side hits with Colorado fitness gurus (video)