On the Hill video report: Bluebird day at Breckenridge
January 19, 2014
VIDEO: Emily MaRee at Breckenridge on a bluebird day!
Breckenridge official report: 0" of new snow in the last 24 hours.
Explore Summit field report: Warm, bluebird day!
Weather: A high of 30 with light winds.
Liftline status: Everybody is here to enjoy the day.
Run of the day: Spruce
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 33 of 34 of their lifts running, with 157 of 187 runs open. In total this is 2192 of 2908acres open to you.
Snowcast: NOAA forcasts sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Winter storm warning in effect *finally* for Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 201 at Mayflower Gulch with Weston and Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge Lake Chutes on a bluebird day with fresh snow (video)
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- A mission, a milestone: Seven mountains at 70 years old