On the Hill video report: Bluebird day at Breckenridge
Ryan Summerlin January 19, 2014
VIDEO: Emily MaRee at Breckenridge on a bluebird day!
Breckenridge official report: 0” of new snow in the last 24 hours.
Explore Summit field report: Warm, bluebird day!
Weather: A high of 30 with light winds.
Liftline status: Everybody is here to enjoy the day.
Run of the day: Spruce
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 33 of 34 of their lifts running, with 157 of 187 runs open. In total this is 2192 of 2908acres open to you.
Snowcast: NOAA forcasts sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Attempt to open new Breckenridge marijuana retail shop fizzles
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge Town Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron hospitalized with amnesia
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales