On the Hill video report: Bluebirds are back at Copper Mountain
March 29, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News sports and outdoor editor Sebastian Foltz takes in clear skies and sun at Copper Mountain.
Copper Mountain Resort: Reporting 1 inches of new snow in the last 24 hours. Expected high in mid thirties.
Summit field report: Bluebirds chirping. It's setting up to be a gorgeous one. No new snow overnight, existing snow is nice and soft.
Weather: In the low twenties at 9 a.m. expected high around 36
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Oh No and Andy's Encore
Breakdown: Copper is running all 23 lifts
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Sunday: A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: Nintendo Switch commercial shoot for Z Griff, The Video Game (video)
- On The Hill: Searching for the space-pow vortex at Wolf Creek (video)
- On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- State agencies meet in Silverthorne to create strategies for reducing highway animal deaths