On the Hill video report: Carving groomers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 31, 2013
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge, Dec. 28, 2013.
Breckenridge: reporting 0" of new snow
Explore Summit field report: Overcast but warm! A good day for groomers. A slight chance of snow after 2 pm, and a bit windy.
Weather: A high of 34 degrees.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O'Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 32 of 34 lifts open, 108 of 187 runs and 1902 of 2908 acres open!
Snowcast: NOAA is calling a 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to near 34 by noon, then falling to around 22 during the remainder of the day. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Backcountry 201 at Mayflower Gulch with Weston and Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- On The Hill: 15in powder day for the godfather, Noah Salasnek (snow video)
- On The Hill: April backcountry at A-Basin with the boys (snow video)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs