On the Hill video report: Carving groomers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
Ryan Summerlin December 31, 2013
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge, Dec. 28, 2013.
Breckenridge: reporting 0” of new snow
Explore Summit field report: Overcast but warm! A good day for groomers. A slight chance of snow after 2 pm, and a bit windy.
Weather: A high of 34 degrees.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O’Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 32 of 34 lifts open, 108 of 187 runs and 1902 of 2908 acres open!
Snowcast: NOAA is calling a 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to near 34 by noon, then falling to around 22 during the remainder of the day. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge