On the Hill video report: Carving groomers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 31, 2013
VIDEO: On the hill correspondent Emily MaRee takes us on a run at Breckenridge, Dec. 28, 2013.
Breckenridge: reporting 0" of new snow
Explore Summit field report: Overcast but warm! A good day for groomers. A slight chance of snow after 2 pm, and a bit windy.
Weather: A high of 34 degrees.
Liftline status: It will be busy today.
Run of the day: Four O'Clock
Breakdown: Breckenridge has 32 of 34 lifts open, 108 of 187 runs and 1902 of 2908 acres open!
Snowcast: NOAA is calling a 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to near 34 by noon, then falling to around 22 during the remainder of the day. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- On The Hill: Face shots off Falcon Chair with no one else in sight (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades