On the Hill video report: Carving up Grizzley-Road at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 21, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan rides the Grizz at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 3″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 76″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Spring sunshine and fast corduroy
Weather: 27 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Grizzly-Road
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for highs creeping into the 40s. Snow in the forecast Friday night through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: A-Basin wins the midweek powder jackpot with 9″ (snow video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: #TBT to Fourth of July bowl and street art on Independence Day in Breck (video)
- On The Hill: There for the Whale’s Tail rope drop on Ullr Fest weekend (snow video)
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)