On the Hill video report: Carving up Grizzley-Road at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 21, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan rides the Grizz at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 3″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 76″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Spring sunshine and fast corduroy
Weather: 27 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Grizzly-Road
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for highs creeping into the 40s. Snow in the forecast Friday night through Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Summit Daily News announces the 2016 Best Of Summit (photos & video)
- Meet Nate Dogggg’s heirs to 1st chair at Arapahoe Basin
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year