On the Hill video report: Cruising with the spring breakers at Keystone Resort
March 12, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis cruises with the spring breakers.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 12″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A chilly morning that should warm up, lots of sunshine. Keystone reported 4 inches in the last 24 hours but only 1 inch of that was overnight, and you can tell. Doesn’t feel like much new snow.
Weather: 9 degrees at 10 a.m., wind is a little bitter, sun is shining.
Liftline status: Line beginning to form at 9 a.m., parking lot starting to fill up with spring break traffic.
Run of the day: Frenchman
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for sunny skies, highs of 28 to 38.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)