On the Hill video report: Cruising with the spring breakers at Keystone Resort
March 12, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis cruises with the spring breakers.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 12″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A chilly morning that should warm up, lots of sunshine. Keystone reported 4 inches in the last 24 hours but only 1 inch of that was overnight, and you can tell. Doesn’t feel like much new snow.
Weather: 9 degrees at 10 a.m., wind is a little bitter, sun is shining.
Liftline status: Line beginning to form at 9 a.m., parking lot starting to fill up with spring break traffic.
Run of the day: Frenchman
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for sunny skies, highs of 28 to 38.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: 15in powder day for the godfather, Noah Salasnek (snow video)
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January