On the Hill video report: Cruising with the spring breakers at Keystone Resort
March 12, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis cruises with the spring breakers.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 12″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 69″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A chilly morning that should warm up, lots of sunshine. Keystone reported 4 inches in the last 24 hours but only 1 inch of that was overnight, and you can tell. Doesn’t feel like much new snow.
Weather: 9 degrees at 10 a.m., wind is a little bitter, sun is shining.
Liftline status: Line beginning to form at 9 a.m., parking lot starting to fill up with spring break traffic.
Run of the day: Frenchman
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for sunny skies, highs of 28 to 38.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate