On the Hill video report: Crusing Keystone Resort under the sun
March 21, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan cruises Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow in the last 24 hours, none in the last 48 hours, 6″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Lots of sunshine today with new snow coming.
Weather: 27 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow tonight into Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access