On the Hill video report: Crusing Keystone Resort under the sun
Ryan Summerlin March 21, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan cruises Keystone Resort.
Keystone Resort: Reporting no new snow in the last 24 hours, none in the last 48 hours, 6″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Lots of sunshine today with new snow coming.
Weather: 27 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow tonight into Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)