On the Hill video report: Dancing in the lift line at Keystone Resort
February 26, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis gets in some dancing in the sunshine.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 1″ in the last 48 hours, 10″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 62″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A gorgeous, bluebird day, warm temperatures and you can feel the excitement in the air. Great day to hit some groomers, don’t forget to lather up that face with sunscreen.
Weather: 25 degrees at 10 a.m., sun feels awesome. Highs in the mid-30s, not a cloud n the sky.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Silver Spoon
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Loveland pow and Vail Snow Daze
- On The Hill: Piece of Mind off 6 Chair in Breckenridge
- On The Hill: Preview the Running of the Bulls Banked Slalom course, Ullr Fest edition (video)
- On The Hill: The Keystone donut effect (video)
- On The Hill: Top to bottom at A-Basin for Lenawee opening (video)
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate