On the Hill video report: Dancing in the lift line at Keystone Resort
February 26, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis gets in some dancing in the sunshine.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 1″ in the last 48 hours, 10″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 62″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A gorgeous, bluebird day, warm temperatures and you can feel the excitement in the air. Great day to hit some groomers, don’t forget to lather up that face with sunscreen.
Weather: 25 degrees at 10 a.m., sun feels awesome. Highs in the mid-30s, not a cloud n the sky.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Silver Spoon
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director
- Summit County slammed by spring storm, I-70 an ‘utter mess’