On the Hill video report: Fast cruise under the sun at Keystone Resort
March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits a top to bottom cruise on the front side of Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow in the last 24 hours, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 9″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 67″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Getting fast and loose under the sun
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m., should warm up to the mid-30s.
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for breezy or clear condition for the first part of this week. Chance of snow beginning Wednesday night into Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- On The Hill: 15in powder day for the godfather, Noah Salasnek (snow video)
- On The Hill: At the USASA Nationals ski halfpipe with young Axl Bonenberger (snow video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- CDOT starts $2.5 million wildlife fence installation on I-70
- KneeHab: 7 yoga poses for ACL rehab and recovery
- Nation’s only airport-to-ski slope train a hit this season