On the Hill video report: Fast cruise under the sun at Keystone Resort
Ryan Summerlin March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits a top to bottom cruise on the front side of Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow in the last 24 hours, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 9″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 67″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Getting fast and loose under the sun
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m., should warm up to the mid-30s.
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for breezy or clear condition for the first part of this week. Chance of snow beginning Wednesday night into Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills