On the Hill video report: Fast cruise under the sun at Keystone Resort
March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits a top to bottom cruise on the front side of Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow in the last 24 hours, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 9″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 67″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Getting fast and loose under the sun
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m., should warm up to the mid-30s.
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for breezy or clear condition for the first part of this week. Chance of snow beginning Wednesday night into Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director