On the Hill video report: Fast cruise under the sun at Keystone Resort
Ryan Summerlin March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits a top to bottom cruise on the front side of Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow in the last 24 hours, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 9″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 67″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Getting fast and loose under the sun
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m., should warm up to the mid-30s.
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for breezy or clear condition for the first part of this week. Chance of snow beginning Wednesday night into Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Truck stolen from Wildernest winds up on Baldy Road in Breckenridge
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Amaya’s ex-wife says they tried exorcism of him two years before double homicide