On the Hill video report: Fast cruise under the sun at Keystone Resort
March 23, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits a top to bottom cruise on the front side of Keystone.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 4″ of new snow in the last 24 hours, 4″ in the last 48 hours, 9″ in the last 7 days, powder/packed powder conditions and a 67″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Getting fast and loose under the sun
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m., should warm up to the mid-30s.
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Flying Dutchman to River Run
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for breezy or clear condition for the first part of this week. Chance of snow beginning Wednesday night into Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: 2017 Ullr Fest parade with keg bikes, ski jumps and horned helmets (video)
- On The Hill: A-Basin wins the midweek powder jackpot with 9″ (snow video)
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- On The Hill: Flipping The Wailer at Vail in honor of Ben Hinkley (snow video)
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide