On the Hill video report: Finally getting back to Montezuma at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 14, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan returns to Montezuma Bowl at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 79″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Can’t beat the sunshine and blue skies
Weather: 17 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Larkspur to Sunlight to Columbine
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for warm temps with breezy conditions through Friday. Snow likely Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
- On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access