On the Hill video report: Finally getting back to Montezuma at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 14, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan returns to Montezuma Bowl at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 79″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Can’t beat the sunshine and blue skies
Weather: 17 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Larkspur to Sunlight to Columbine
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for warm temps with breezy conditions through Friday. Snow likely Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Sticker shock: Breckenridge dam repairs expected to cost at least $16 million
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone