On the Hill video report: Finally getting back to Montezuma at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
Ryan Summerlin March 14, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan returns to Montezuma Bowl at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 79″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Can’t beat the sunshine and blue skies
Weather: 17 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Larkspur to Sunlight to Columbine
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for warm temps with breezy conditions through Friday. Snow likely Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales