On the Hill video report: Finally getting back to Montezuma at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 14, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan returns to Montezuma Bowl at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 4″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 79″ base.
Explore Summit field report: Can’t beat the sunshine and blue skies
Weather: 17 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Larkspur to Sunlight to Columbine
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for warm temps with breezy conditions through Friday. Snow likely Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)