On the Hill video report: Getting heavy at Copper Mountain
February 15, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News sports and outdoor editor Sebastian Foltz tests the heavy stuff at Copper Mountain.
Copper Mountain Resort: Reporting 4 inches of new snow in the last 24 hours.
Explore Summit field report: Snow is starting to get sticky, expect some spring-like conditions .
Weather: 32 degrees at 9 a.m. expected high around 40 degrees.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Highline and Formidable
Breakdown: Copper is running all 23 lifts.
Snowcast: NOAA is reporting a chance of snow, mainly before 11 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time