On the Hill video report: ‘Half Moon’ powder day at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
Ryan Summerlin February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan enjoys five inches of fresh snow on Half Moon Glades at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting 5″ of new snow overnight, 10″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 76″ base.
Explore Summit field report: No lines, no waiting and five inches of fresh snow.
Weather: 25 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Half Moon Glades
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 84 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for chances of snow through Saturday, with a short break in the weather Saturday night. More snow possible beginning Sunday into President’s Day.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales