On the Hill video report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits some fresh groomed on Norway-Mountain-Run at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 3″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 78″ base.
Explore Summit field report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at A-Basin
Weather: 30 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Norway-Mountain-Run to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning tonight through Saturday. Accumulations could be anywhere between 6″ and a foot by Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Crushing 11” in April on A-Basin’s East Wall chutes, cliffs and everywhere else (video)
- Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff, Part 2: Trestle bike park (video)
- On The Hill: Seth Karlsrud, king of the jungle, in 2017 Red Bull Slopesoakers at Copper edit
- On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
- On the Hill video: Celebrate Friday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Summit County slammed by spring storm, I-70 an ‘utter mess’