On the Hill video report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits some fresh groomed on Norway-Mountain-Run at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 3″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 78″ base.
Explore Summit field report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at A-Basin
Weather: 30 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Norway-Mountain-Run to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning tonight through Saturday. Accumulations could be anywhere between 6″ and a foot by Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- Eagle bar will close earlier, beef up security in wake of Monday attack on bartender
- Summit County police blotter: Tequila-fueled Tinder date ends in robbery