On the Hill video report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits some fresh groomed on Norway-Mountain-Run at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 3″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 78″ base.
Explore Summit field report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at A-Basin
Weather: 30 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Norway-Mountain-Run to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning tonight through Saturday. Accumulations could be anywhere between 6″ and a foot by Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- On The Hill: Face shots off Falcon Chair with no one else in sight (video)
- On The Hill: Last call for Breckenridge Park Lane laps with the family (video)
- On The Hill: Riding logs and charging hard on a Winter Park road trip (video)
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades