On the Hill video report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
Ryan Summerlin March 7, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News reporter Joe Moylan hits some fresh groomed on Norway-Mountain-Run at A-Basin.
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area: Reporting no new snow overnight, 3″ in the last 72 hours, powder/packed powder conditions and a 78″ base.
Explore Summit field report: It’s beginning to look a lot like spring at A-Basin
Weather: 30 degrees at 9 a.m.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Norway-Mountain-Run to High Noon
Breakdown: A-Basin is running 7 lifts, providing access to all of its green, blue and black terrain, and 100 percent of its expert terrain.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for snow beginning tonight through Saturday. Accumulations could be anywhere between 6″ and a foot by Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Truck stolen from Wildernest winds up on Baldy Road in Breckenridge
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Amaya’s ex-wife says they tried exorcism of him two years before double homicide